Clarke Street Bathroom Bursts Into Flames

Posted by Gold FM on 08/05/2012

640px NZfireservice2

Occupants in a Clarke Street house had a lucky escape yesterday when a heater left in a bathroom to dry clothes caused their bathroom to burst into flames.

Several people were watching television at around about 1.30 pm when they smelt smoke. The bathroom burst into flames when someone opened the door to investigate the source of the smoke.

Waihi Volunteer Fire Service Chief Moe Stevens gave us more details.

Flash Player

HELP: Nothing showing below? Have an iPad (without Adobe Flash Player)?
Don't miss out - you can still view the content at: podomatic