Listen Live Help
Please check the following things are all OK:
- Check your speakers are turned on and wired up correctly and the volume is not muted.
- Make sure you allow pop-ups (or deactivate your pop-up blocker) for our website in your browser.
- Check you have the required streaming plug-ins installed on your computer.
Browsers and plug-ins:
The embedded player option does require the Flash Player in your browser: Adobe Flash.
If you cannot use Flash for whatever reason, you can try downloading the MP3 stream. This should be able to be opened and played with a player such as Windows Media Player or iTunes.
Other potential problems:
There a numerous other issues that might be stopping you from enjoying our audio stream.
- You have a poor Internet connection.
- Problems with our servers
- Your computer is not fast enough to stream correctly.
Still having trouble?
Any issues may be temporary - try again a little later and your problem may be resolved. If you are still having problems, please contact us.