Office Manager Position @ Waihi Beach School
✎ Edit Post
Posted September 16, 2020
Waihi Beach School is looking for a highly organised, fun and caring person to join their team at Waihi Beach School as Office Manager.
The successful candidate will be a positive, friendly person, working with members of the school community and the local public.
No two days are the same in this busy but varied role as you
manage the administrative functions of the kura/school.
Waihi Beach School is looking for a flexible and open-minded team player, who:
● Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Develops and maintains strong relationships with students and whanau/families
● Demonstrates a high regard for confidentiality
● Has an ability to work well with a diverse range of team members, be able to be diplomatic, professional and use a sense of humour as appropriate
● Has excellent IT skills and is proficient in the use of Office and Google suites
● Has excellent general administration skills and experience with cash handling
● Has a high level of accountability and responsibility
● Demonstrates ability to cope under pressure
● Shows great initiative and ability to problem solve on the go
● Has experience with Grant Applications
● Holds a first aid certificate or willing to undertake training
This role is for 37.5 hours per week and is term time only however there will be some hours required over the school holiday periods which will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications: Please contact the school office for the Job Description and Application Pack.
or phone 07 8635704.
Applications close 3 pm, Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
Visits are welcomed.