There are no new cases of COVID-19 to report in the community in New Zealand today.
There are 10 new cases to report in recent returnees in managed isolation facilities since the Ministry’s last update on Sunday.
The seven-day rolling average of new cases detected at the border is three.
Five previously reported cases have now recovered.
Since 1 January 2021, there have been 67 historical cases, out of a total of 520 cases.
The total number of active cases in New Zealand today is 22.
The total number of confirmed cases is 2,336.
Cases 1-4 in managed isolation are in a travel bubble together. As is standard protocol, any cases detected after day 3 are investigated further.
The original cohort of travellers from Melbourne now sits at 4,789.
Of those 4,789 travellers:
· 1,626 require no further action as they have returned to Australia or have reached the 14-day post exposure date
· 2,933 have returned a negative test result
· 203 are exempt from testing because they are under the age of 12
· 27 have no test result as yet.
Contact tracers have emailed and twice called each of these 27 travellers and will be recording test results as and when they are logged. If a negative test result is logged, they are removed from this list and added to the number of people who have already returned a negative test result.
Of 371 crew members, we know that:
· 239 have returned a negative test result; and
· 132 crew members have either no result as yet or require no further action
The total number of tests processed by laboratories to date is 2,171,925.
MUSICIANS & MUSIC PUBLISHERS: By providing Gold FM with your music you agree that Gold FM is not breaching any copyright law in regard to music you send us or allow to be supplied to Gold FM on your behalf.